There are bucket list destinations throughout the globe but the Galapagos Islands stand out as one of the top, must-see sites in the western hemisphere. The exciting mix of unique wildlife, volcanic scenery, beautiful beaches, and historical significance make every trip to the Galapagos an unforgettable adventure. However, although you can snorkel, paddle board, and see plenty of fantastic wildlife on a Galapagos cruise, the adventure reaches even higher levels when you sign up for a dive tour. These are five reasons for adding on a dive tour to your Galapagos vacation:
- The waters of the Galapagos are teeming with life: If you thought there were a lot of unique animals on land, just wait until you dive beneath the waves.
- Lots of tame wildlife: Don’t be surprised to get close looks at Sea Lions, Sea Turtles, and sharks. This is the norm in the waters of the Galapagos.
- A variety of dives: Underwater adventures range from easy-going dives to challenging excursions to such world renowned sites as Gordon Rocks.
- Enhance your cruise to the Galapagos: A dive tour is the perfect way to complete a cruise to the Galapagos. After getting a glimpse of marine wildlife while snorkeling and from the boat, Scuba dives top the trip off with an incredible, in-depth experience.
- A professional company with years of experience: We only work with fully certified and licensed dive guides from the most experienced dive company in the Galapagos.
Prepare to be amazed on your trip to the Galapagos islands!