WHAT TO EXPECT
Wade into the turquoise waters of the Galapagos Islands & discover its countless wonders. As you visit six unique islands, you will enjoy close encounters with the islands’ famed wildlife, while hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, and stand-up paddle boarding.Contact Us
Itinerary at a Glance
• Day 1: Baltra Island – Santa Cruz Island
• Day 2: Santa Cruz – Day at Leisure
• Day 3: Baltra Island
• Day 4: Genovesa Island
• Day 5: South Plaza – Santa Fe Island
• Day 6: San Cristóbal Island
Travelers begin on Santa Cruz Island with a full day of adventure in the Itabaca Channel, then traveling to the highlands where they will find giant tortoises and be welcomed by the magic of our exclusive tented camp. Day two has multiple options, including visiting the national park, discovery diving, artisanal fishing (each at additional cost), or self-guided activities like exploring Tortuga Bay, the Charles Darwin Research Station and more! Day three casts guests off on a marine adventure aboard the Seaman on a journey that will visit Seymour, Genovesa, Plazas, and Santa Fe, ending on San Cristobal. It’s 6 islands in 6 days on a Wednesday to Monday adventure. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
• Airport VIP services on arrival
• Transfers and ground transportation in Galapagos
• 2 nights of accommodation at Magic Galapagos in Santa Cruz
• 1 sharing basis activity including kayaks and snorkel equipment
• On board the cruise is included: all shore excursions, all meals throughout the cruise, Galapagos National Park certified guide, accommodation
• Meals (detailed in itinerary)
• Excursions (detailed in itinerary)
• And more!
You can choose one of our programmed tours or request a custom tour designed specifically for you. Contact us to start planning your visit to Ecuador today.
The newest ship in Galapagos, the Camila offers a first-class way to visit these magical islands. The Camila is elegant, swift and silent at sea. A motorized trimaran, the...
Pikaia Lodge – 5Days / 4Nights Program$4,995
The evolution of Luxury Eco Adventure in the Galapagos Islands You are about to start a new adventure, in the islands born of fire and titanic forces, where Darwin’s...
Galapagos Land, Sea & Underwater Adventures: Visit 2 islands$2,579
Tour Highlights: 5 day, 4 Night land-based tour in Santa Cruz and Isabela Island, remarkable accommodations, transfers and ground transportation, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling and more. The perfect adventure for...