WHAT TO EXPECT
Wade into the turquoise waters of the Galapagos Islands & discover its countless wonders. As you visit six unique islands, you will enjoy close encounters with the islands’ famed wildlife, while hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, and stand-up paddle boarding.Contact Us
Itinerary at a Glance
• Day 1: Baltra Island – Santa Cruz Island
• Day 2: Santa Cruz – Day at Leisure
• Day 3: Baltra Island
• Day 4: Genovesa Island
• Day 5: South Plaza – Santa Fe Island
• Day 6: San Cristóbal Island
Travelers begin on Santa Cruz Island with a full day of adventure in the Itabaca Channel, then traveling to the highlands where they will find giant tortoises and be welcomed by the magic of our exclusive tented camp. Day two has multiple options, including visiting the national park, discovery diving, artisanal fishing (each at additional cost), or self-guided activities like exploring Tortuga Bay, the Charles Darwin Research Station and more! Day three casts guests off on a marine adventure aboard the Seaman on a journey that will visit Seymour, Genovesa, Plazas, and Santa Fe, ending on San Cristobal. It’s 6 islands in 6 days on a Wednesday to Monday adventure. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
• Airport VIP services on arrival
• Transfers and ground transportation in Galapagos
• 2 nights of accommodation at Magic Galapagos in Santa Cruz
• 1 sharing basis activity including kayaks and snorkel equipment
• On board the cruise is included: all shore excursions, all meals throughout the cruise, Galapagos National Park certified guide, accommodation
• Meals (detailed in itinerary)
• Excursions (detailed in itinerary)
• And more!
You can choose one of our programmed tours or request a custom tour designed specifically for you. Contact us to start planning your visit to Ecuador today.
Cruise experience in Galapagos Islands$3,299
Galapagos Cruise Experience$2,099
Visit the Galapagos Islands on a cruise! Dare to have a unique experience surrounded by nature!
Wonders of Galapagos$799
A short but unforgettable trip! With this 4-day program, you will enjoy the Galapagos Islands in a different way!