WHAT TO EXPECT
Wade into the turquoise waters of the Galapagos Islands & discover its countless wonders. As you visit six unique islands, you will enjoy close encounters with the islands’ famed wildlife, while hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, and stand-up paddle boarding.Contact Us
Itinerary at a Glance
• Day 1: Baltra Island – Santa Cruz Island
• Day 2: Santa Cruz – Day at Leisure
• Day 3: Baltra Island
• Day 4: Genovesa Island
• Day 5: South Plaza – Santa Fe Island
• Day 6: San Cristóbal Island
Travelers begin on Santa Cruz Island with a full day of adventure in the Itabaca Channel, then traveling to the highlands where they will find giant tortoises and be welcomed by the magic of our exclusive tented camp. Day two has multiple options, including visiting the national park, discovery diving, artisanal fishing (each at additional cost), or self-guided activities like exploring Tortuga Bay, the Charles Darwin Research Station and more! Day three casts guests off on a marine adventure aboard the Seaman on a journey that will visit Seymour, Genovesa, Plazas, and Santa Fe, ending on San Cristobal. It’s 6 islands in 6 days on a Wednesday to Monday adventure. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
• Airport VIP services on arrival
• Transfers and ground transportation in Galapagos
• 2 nights of accommodation at Magic Galapagos in Santa Cruz
• 1 sharing basis activity including kayaks and snorkel equipment
• On board the cruise is included: all shore excursions, all meals throughout the cruise, Galapagos National Park certified guide, accommodation
• Meals (detailed in itinerary)
• Excursions (detailed in itinerary)
• And more!
You can choose one of our programmed tours or request a custom tour designed specifically for you. Contact us to start planning your visit to Ecuador today.
M/C Archipel I & II$2,895
Motor Catamarans Archipel I and II cruise around the great outdoors of the breathtaking Galapagos Archipelago, where you will keep discovering one surprise after another! Every day we anchor...
Ecuador Wildlife Tour: Wildlife and Culture From Galapagos to the Amazon$2,799
During 9 days: Dive into the pristine waters of the Galápagos Islands & discover three of the Enchanted Isles, where you will enjoy majestic sceneries and discover the mysteries...
M/C Cormorant I$4,845
Trust the luxury experience and glowing reputation of the Cormorant I Catamaran. The best complement for travelers to enjoy the wonders of the Galapagos Islands in elegance and comfort...