What to expect
With this 11-days program, prepare yourself to enjoy two treasures that South America has for you! Wade into the turquoise waters of the Galapagos Islands and discover the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, one of the most important of Inca Empire.Contact us
Itinerary at a Glance
• Day 1: Transfer to Galapagos Islands
• Day 2: Baltra Island
• Day 3: Daily Tour on board a motor yacht
• Day 4: Half day excursion to Bay Exploration
• Day 5: Departure to Lima
• Day 6: City Tour: Colonial and Modern Lima
• Day 7: Transfer from Cusco to the Sacred Valley
• Day 8: Authentic Sacred Valley
• Day 9: Full day in Machu Picchu with lunch
• Day 10: Day at leisure
• Day 11: Departure Flight
- • Domestic Flights in Ecuador and Peru
- • All mentioned services, accommodation, meals and beverages mentioned in the trip description.
- • All excursions include guided tours in Spanish or English, bilingual guides can be offered in some services.
- • If something is not detailed as included in the price of the trip it means that it is not included in this.
Andes to Amazon: An Ecuador Adventure$1,560
During 6 days: Reach for the sky as you hike and bike among some of Ecuador's highest peaks, then descend to immerse yourself in the mysteries of the Amazon...
Galapagos Land & Cruise: Visit 6 Islands$2,899
Tour Highlights: 6 day, 5 Night land-based and cruising tour in the Galapagos, unforgettable accommodation, transfers and ground transportation, 2 day land based tour at our exclusive tented camp...
Highlights of the Andes$1,999
A guided 5 day program crossing through the Andean mountain range in all of its cultural and natural glory. Where the history of Ecuador meets the present.