What to expect
With this 11-days program, prepare yourself to enjoy two treasures that South America has for you! Wade into the turquoise waters of the Galapagos Islands and discover the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, one of the most important of Inca Empire.Contact us
Itinerary at a Glance
• Day 1: Transfer to Galapagos Islands
• Day 2: Baltra Island
• Day 3: Daily Tour on board a motor yacht
• Day 4: Half day excursion to Bay Exploration
• Day 5: Departure to Lima
• Day 6: City Tour: Colonial and Modern Lima
• Day 7: Transfer from Cusco to the Sacred Valley
• Day 8: Authentic Sacred Valley
• Day 9: Full day in Machu Picchu with lunch
• Day 10: Day at leisure
• Day 11: Departure Flight
- • Domestic Flights in Ecuador and Peru
- • All mentioned services, accommodation, meals and beverages mentioned in the trip description.
- • All excursions include guided tours in Spanish or English, bilingual guides can be offered in some services.
- • If something is not detailed as included in the price of the trip it means that it is not included in this.
Just a Taste of Ecuador$2,250
A guided 6 day program. You will visit Quito, Cloudforest, Otavalo, and the Cotopaxi. A thorough summary of the country in less than a week.
Cruise experience in Galapagos Islands$3,299
Ecuador Wildlife Tour: Wildlife and Culture From Galapagos to the Amazon$2,799
During 9 days: Dive into the pristine waters of the Galápagos Islands & discover three of the Enchanted Isles, where you will enjoy majestic sceneries and discover the mysteries...